• Are true 100% Outside Air Systems?
• Exceeds Title 24 requirements?
• Takes advantage of nature's own cooling mechanism instead of using refrigerants?
• Has three different cooling methods?
o Direct Cooling: Adds moisture directly to an airstream to cool the while increasing its relative humidity
o Indirect Cooling: Cools air without adding moisture by using a HX.
o 2-Stage Indirect/Direct: A combination of the two systems above that cools air with 50%-70% relative humidity compared
to 80% humidity from a conventional single stage cooler because the air supply to the second stage is pre-cooled.
• Leaves a a smaller "Hydro Footprint" than traditional systems by reducing water required to produce kW of energy at the power plants?
• Performs the best in areas of high temperatures and low humidity? This includes most of the Western United Sates such as the California deserts in our backyard.
• Are built and manufactured locally here in Los Angeles, CA by Westaire Engineering?