- Peace of Mind: The unit you get is confirmed to meet the sound specification before it leaves the factory floor for shipment.
- Increased Confidence: The reverberant sound test method yields higher accuracy and less interpretation than intensity, "parking lot", or "sound levels in duct" tests.
- Strong Client Relations: The verification of engineering calculations at the factory avoids any disputes of responsibility on-site.
- Effective Time Management: Eliminate any time delays caused by finger pointing with upfront measurement and testing.
- Increased Profits for the Owner: The permanent lab set-up requires less set up time and lower testing costs than other methods.
Who knew a lab could offer so much?
Haakon did. And they're providing it to you so you can reap the advantages to your benefit.
For more details please refer to the full reverberant sound lab announcement posted below: